Find The Right Candidate
Find The Right Job
Why Choose LTEK?
- LTek Recruitment is a Technical Recruitment Specialist with over 20 years’ experience in multi-sector disciplines.
- We are a customer-focused business which means we fully understand our client’s and candidates’ needs as we recognize people are at the heart of everything we do.
- With years of industry knowledge, LTek can add value to your recruitment process and offer clients and candidates a quality service.
- Passion– We take immense Pride in what we do.
- Accountability – Making and keeping commitments and being accountable for the results sets us apart from other organizations.
- Integrity– We do not take our commitments lightly. We will do everything in our power to meet expectations. We own up to and learn from our mistakes. We do the right thing always!
- Relationship– We believe understanding clients’ and candidates’ needs are the foundation for building long-lasting relationships.
- Excellence– We strive to improve daily, so we can offer the best possible service to our clients and candidates.
If you are currently in the process of looking for a new job, then look no further than LTek Recruitment. We put an emphasis on finding the right job for the right person to bring about the best possible outcome for both parties.
Looking To Hire?
Hiring suitable talented individuals for your business can be the difference between success and failure. We endeavour to find the top talent available who share your values, work hard and will fit in with your culture.
An Insight In Onboarding New Employees?When it comes to an employer carrying out an onboarding process for their new employees, making sure that they are brought into the company culture seamlessly and know everything they need to know to fulfil their role is vital....
How To Give Your Notice - Best PracticeWe can all reach a point where we would like to try something new or be able to expand our horizons and make progression in your chosen career path. Sometimes, this results in the difficult decision to give your notice to your...
It can sometimes be much harder to find a job if you don’t have one, as opposed to looking for a job whilst you are still employed. Temporary work often serves as a useful interim experience for those looking for full-time employment, even aiding in the pursuit of...
Tips For Interviewers: A GuideWhilst there are lots of tips out there for succeeding in an interview for candidates or calming your nerves, you see neither as much advice or tips for interviewers in delivering the interviews for prepared candidates. So here is a list...
Attending an interview can be daunting for any candidate…it’s inevitable that nerves and doubts can creep in as you get closer to the day. The interview can be the difference between a position being offered to you or being one of the many left by the interview...
Langton House, Lindum Business Park, Station Road, North Hykeham, LN6 3QX